Kim Scott Mathers received a lot of attention after her relationship with rap artist Eminem, and she is also known as Kimberly Anne Scott, her birth name. Eminem made Kim Scott famous in the 1990s.
Kim Anne married her boyfriend Eminem in 1991, and they divorced in 2001; after separation, they both felt alone, and again married for the second time in 2006, and after months, they separated and filed a divorce in the same year, 2006.
Eminem has three daughters: one biological with his ex-wife Kim Scott Mathers, and the other two are adopted. Eminem’s daughters’ names are Hailie, Alaina, and Stevie Scott.
Hailie’s biological mother and father are Kim Scott Mathers and Eminem(Marshall Bruce Mathers III). Alaina and Stevie Scott are both adopted at the same time.
All About Kim Scott Mathers
|Kim Scott Mathers Real Name||Kimberly Anne Scott|
|Date Of Birth||January 9, 1975|
|Ex-Husband||Eminem (1999- 2001, 2006-2006)|
|Kim Scott Mathers Children||Hailie, Alaina, & Stevie|
Some Unkown Things to Know About Kim Scott
- Kim’s first recorded suicide attempt appeared when Hailie was only six years. She tried to kill herself by cutting her wrists.
- She’s been arrested for a 2001 jet ski “accident” while drunk and a 2003 felony charge.
- In 2015 she hit her car while drinking and driving. When questioned by the police, she confessed that she was attempting to end her life.
- Many people want to know about kim scott mathers networth. It’s not officially known what her net worth is, but many websites published that her net worth is $2 million to $5 million.
About Eminem Daughters/ Kim Scott Mathers Children
Many of the Eminem fans search for his daughters on the internet, and most of them don’t know who is Eminem’s real daughter and who is adopted by him.
Eminem has three children:
- Hailie Jade, daughter of Kim Scott and Eminem, was born on December 25, 1995.
- Whitney Scott Mathers, daughter of Kim from another relationship, whom Eminem adopted.
- Alaina Marie Mathers, Eminem’s niece whom he and Kim adopted.
What is Kim Scott Mathers Doing Now?
Eminem’s Ex-wife, Kim Scott, is pursuing her career as a freelance illustrator. She owns a house in Macomb Township, Michigan, U.S.
Also Read: Bianca Censori Biography
She encountered happiness in writing children’s books and following other creative dreams.
About Eminem’s Daughters: Hailie Jade, Alaina Marie, and Whitney Scott
Hailie Jade Mathers Biography
Hailie Scott graduated from Michigan State University with a degree in psychology and a 3.9 GPA and she was a stellar student in high school.
Jade mathers started a podcast, “A Little Shady,” in the summer of 2022. She is also an active influencer on instagram.
Hailie jade scott mathers engaged to her longtime boyfriend Evan McClintock on Feb. 4, 2023. Hailie and McClintock dated for six years before their engagement after meeting at Michigan State University in 2016, at present her ager is 27.
Alaina Mathers Biography
Alaina Mathers was born on Feb. 22, 1993, to Kim’s sister Dawn Scott. Eminem lawfully adopted her in the early 2000s
Alaina has a degree from Oakland University and worked as a travel blogger when she married her longtime boyfriend, Matt Moeller, in June 2023.
Stevie Mathers Biography
Stevie Mathers was born on April 16, 2002, to Kim and her boyfriend, Eric Hartter, whom she dated between her two marriages to Eminem. When Kim Scott and Eminem reunited, Eminem later 2005 adopted Stevie, who is presently in a relationship with TikToker Declan Jace.
She has a massive following in her TiKTok.
Eric Harteer, the biological father of Stevie, was a famous tattoo artist who passed away in 2020.